Shoot the Terrorists Shoot the Terrorists

Lacks original content and flashiness

... and by flashiness, I mean that there should be some more explosive graphics and bonuses, because this game gets boring pretty fast.

Realtime 3D Realtime 3D

Much potential in this.

Whilist this game lacks actual gameplay, I think this has potential to become a very nice maze game of some sort.

Got any ideas for games based on this graphics engine you've got running here? I'd love to hear. :)

Droid vs Iphone Droid vs Iphone

Just another Pong game...

...based on two competing smartphones.

IMO, there could have been other finalizations based on this idea, such as an arcade fighting game between iPhone and Droid for instance.

Other than that, flashier graphics and bonuses could have been added to make the game more extensive. It gets boring quick with such static images laying around.

Newgrounds HQ Showdown Newgrounds HQ Showdown

No skill.

All you do is spam the "A" key.
Instant winner!

2D Physics Tutorial 2D Physics Tutorial

Wow, this is EXCELLENT!

I'm currently in 9th grade doing Trignometry. Won't be studying Calculus or Physics for another 2 years! This seems very useful, elaborate, and I feel like I can make my dream game with this! Thanks a bunch!

To everyone that says this is confusing, you honestly didn't think that programming was gonna be THAT easy, did you?

Action Snake Action Snake

Bad graphics, Awesome Gameplay!

I actually liked the playing style of this game.

Just give graphics an overhaul, organize the menu to make stuff readable, and you're all good. :)

Disorderly Disorderly

LMAO!

The organization of this game makes me LMAO so hard. :D
10/10 for you

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

This game is so awesome...

...that I'm seriously addicted to it! Better than any PS3, Xbox, or Wii game this year!

Dadgame Dadgame